Note: This is a full-time work-from-home position in the US CST (UTC-5hrs) time zone working hours.
- Are you an independent thinker with audacious goals and a top 10% performer?
- Can you sell ice to Eskimos? Either you know the meaning of this phrase or were intrigued enough to look it up!
- Are you extremely curious & eager to learn everything about marketing and advertising?
Closing inbound leads, documenting in CRM, and in remaining spare time prospecting for new leads.
Your Super Power:
- 2+ Years experience in a sales position
- Can solve or willing to learn how to solve Rubik’s cube in under 5 mins (No, we’re not joking)
- Do you get excited talking to people?
- You Love keeping notes and organizing.
- You enjoy the technical side of sales and don’t run away from CRMs, marketing automation, and sales sequences.
- Attending your scheduled sales calls & identifying opportunities for the prospect and the or
- Qualifying the leads – not everyone is a fit!
- Using sales techniques to close the deals
- Updating the CRM after every call with your meeting notes
- Qualifying the leads and maintaining the deal flow through the deal pipeline
- Regular and timely follow-ups to close deals
- Being hands-on with the Deal Flow/ CRM updates and Sales email/SMS sequences
- Answering sales questions at the support desk
- Keeping up with operations procedure changes & providing feedback
- Setting up the right expectations with the prospects about the operational next steps
- Finding new ways and strategies to build pipeline (YES! We get inbound leads, but you should be willing to reach out to people who don’t know us yet…)
- Keeping track of closed deals and your commissions
- Weekly status meetings with team members