Note: This is a full-time work-from-home position in the US CST (UTC-5hrs) time zone working hours.
- Are you an independent thinker with audacious goals and a top 10% performer?
- Can you sell ice to Eskimos? Either you know the meaning of this phrase or were intrigued enough to look it up!
- Are you extremely curious & eager to learn everything about marketing and advertising?
If you answered Yes to all three, keep reading; if no, move on to other routine job postings. This job is not for you!
Closing inbound leads, documenting in CRM, and in remaining spare time prospecting for new leads.
Your Super Power:
You’re an expert communicator that wins sales through empathy, education, and follow-up and NOT by closing at all costs.
- 2+ Years experience in a sales position
- Fluent in English
- Can solve or willing to learn how to solve Rubik’s cube in under 5 mins (No, we’re not joking)
- You Love keeping notes and organizing.
- You enjoy the technical side of sales and don’t run away from CRMs, marketing automation, and sales sequences
- Access to an uninterrupted quiet workspace with a comfortable table, chair, and clean backdrops
- The camera is required to be ON conference calls
- Minimum 40 Mb stable internet connection
- UPS or generator backup
- Attending your scheduled sales calls & identifying opportunities for the prospect and the or
- Qualifying the leads – not everyone is a fit!
- Using sales techniques to close the deals
- Updating the CRM after every call with your meeting notes
- Qualifying the leads and maintaining the deal flow through the deal pipeline
- Regular and timely follow-ups to close deals
- Being hands-on with the Deal Flow/ CRM updates and Sales email/SMS sequences
- Answering sales questions at the support desk
- Keeping up with operations procedure changes & providing feedback
- Setting up the right expectations with the prospects about the operational next steps
- Finding new ways and strategies to build pipeline (YES! We get inbound leads, but you should be willing to reach out to people who don’t know us yet…)
- Keeping track of closed deals and your commissions
- Weekly status meetings with team members
- Have you watched every episode of the sitcom “f.r.i.e.n.d.s”
- You Love at least two TV Sitcoms, Suits, How I met your mother, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and Black List.
- You can not only speak but think in English.
Where will you work?
Fully Remote: Work-From-Home
What are your work hours?
Guidance: 40-50 Hrs per week Mon-Fri 9 AM-5 PM CST USA
Who are we?
Independent Marketing & Advertising Agency, KUWARE®, Inc. was founded in 2008 and headquartered in Austin, TX, the USA, with employees across the US, India, and the Philippines.