Q1. How much does a website cost?
This is the most common question and is hard to answer because it really depends on what you need – especially because we only develop custom websites, which is like building a customized home.
- Our custom marketing websites – design and development – start at $6,000
- For websites where we provide content, they start at $12,000
- Our custom eCommerce websites start at $13,000
Q2. When is payment due?
Our projects are billed based on an upfront quote payable as follow:
- 50% advance payable upfront at engagement
- 25% on beta release (working software, which can be used but will not be not ready to go live)
- 25% upon launch
You can pay us via
- Direct Debit from Bank Account (ACH)
- Credit Card (additional 4% Card Processing Fee will be applied)
Q3. Do you offer hosting?
Yes. We offer hosting solutions – but only for websites we build.
- Our hosting is on dedicated cloud-based servers
- Sites are tracked 24/7
- Scheduled back-ups daily (last three days) and bi-weekly, 1st and 15th of the month
- In the event of a crash, it takes less than 15 minutes to restore our websites from backup
- Includes free CMS software upgrades quarterly, and for any critical security patch needed
Q4. How much does hosting cost?
- Individuals: $50 per month
- Basic Business Marketing site (usually wordpress): $100 per month
- Complex Marketing site (usually Drupal): $125 per month
- eCommerce site (usually Drupal or Magento): $150 per month
- Direct Debit from Bank Account
- Credit Card (Additional 4% Card Processing Fee will be charged)
Q5. What if I need engineering software service to add/make changes?
You are completely covered
For one request:
- $92 Per Hour
- Minimum Billing 4 Hours
- We recommend collecting all of your change requests to avoid minimum charges for small amounts of work.
Prepaid Project or Engineering Hours:
- $92 per hour with 10% bonus hours
- Minumum purchase of 20 hours
- All prepaid work is billed against paid hours in hourly increments.
Q6. What if I have ongoing needs for changes/updates?
Most of our customers who have ongoing needs for support have opted for our cost-effective maintenance plans.
- Monthly $520 per month for 8 hours per month of support included
- Additional hours are billed hourly at $60 per hour
- Unused times is rolled from month to month for up to 6 months.