As Bernard Kelvin Clive says, “Podcasting has become one of the fastest and trusted tools/channels for building and promoting brands.”
Podcasts are one of the fastest-growing media types, with almost 57% of Americans listening to a podcast in 2021.
7 types of Podcasts:
The growing popularity of Podcasts is mainly because of:
- User friendly: A podcast is just a click away. Pick up your phone and enter the world of podcasts.
- Easy to listen: You can listen to a podcast almost anywhere. It makes travel more enjoyable, workouts more exciting, and chores more bearable.
- Usually free: Well, most podcasts are a free source of entertainment, knowledge, and much more.
- Variety to choose from: You can listen to a podcast on almost any topic and any format you like.
1. Solo/Monologue podcast
2. Interview Podcast
3. Conversational/Co-hosted Podcast
4. The Panel/Roundtable Podcast
5. Non-fictional Storytelling Podcast
6. Theatre/ Fictional Storytelling Podcast
7. Repurposed Content Podcast
Repurposing literally means “to find a new use for an idea,” so when you repurpose content, you take something that already exists & modify it according to your need so that you can get more value out of it. Some bloggers simply repurpose previously written content into a podcast.
Who are your Listeners and what are their listening habits?