What is traffic?
What are conversions?
Why is Website Traffic Important?
- It shows that the better your website is, the more visitors you have.
- If not all your traffic is good enough to turn into a reasonable conversion rate, then it’s time to rethink ways to increase the quality of your traffic.
- The better the quality of your visitors, the higher your conversion rate.
Do Conversions Matter More?
Apart from revenue, the conversion rate offers various other insights. They are as follows:
- Whether your business plan is a success or a disaster.
- This shows you if your strategy is working and allows you to experiment with various marketing strategies.
- Creating an in-sync sales funnel that will improve your website, campaigns, and sales procedures.
How To Turn Traffic Into Conversions
Here are some tips that you can try to enhance your website that plays a significant role in increasing your conversion rate:
- Make your website’s design clear and simple to navigate.
- Copywriting that is persuasive, engaging, and innovative.
- Test the placement of your CTAs (Call to action) and the CTA text.
- Make your forms as simple as you can.
- Remove all fields that aren’t required.
- Make your product descriptions better.
You can better cater to what works and eliminate what doesn’t if you have accurate data on your visitors. Most analytics software includes features for tracking what your visitors do on your site and where they get stuck in the conversion process.